Privacy and Data Policy Statement
We will continue to contact you via the contact details which you have already provided to Thailand Assist, to keep you informed of the latest announcements, news, events, surveys, marketing and advertising information and promotions by Thailand Assist.
However, should you wish to withdraw your consent for Thailand Assist to collect, use and/or disclose any personal data about you for any of the above purposes, you may do so by filling out the form: https://thailandassist.com/withdraw.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Generally we collect your personal data in the following ways:
• upon submission of all Thailand Assist’s application forms, including but not limiting to application, registration, declaration or other forms;
• upon provision of other documents or information in respect of you using Thailand Assist’s facilities, services, products, activities, events, competition and this list is not exhaustive;
• upon using Thailand Assist’s registration system, online booking systems and any electronic services that may be implemented subsequently to facilitate the services and facilities at Thailand Assist;
• upon using the services on Thailand Assists’s website;
• when Affiliates, Registrants, and Applicants request to be included in the mailing list for promotion, initiatives, activities and this list is not exhaustive;
• when your images are captured through the Thailand Assist website.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
i) To perform or carry out all matters that is necessary and/or relevant to the purposes of processing, maintaining or administering the Thailand Assist database and membership.
ii) To provide Thailand Assist affiliates, members, registrants, and applicants with marketing, advertising and promotional materials, announcements, information and/or documents relating to products and/or services and/or upcoming events, news, and/or other marketing campaigns;
iii) To conduct affiliates, members, registrants, and applicants satisfaction statistics surveys;
iv) To publish photographs;
v) To maintain the safety and security of Thailand Assist’s premises with the use of security cameras;
vi) Where legally permitted, to undertake directly or through agents criminal reference checks with relevant government bodies and/or agencies and credit bureau;
vii) To provide information, materials and/or documents on any events, products, services, promotions or survey by Thailand Assist, using post, email, SMS/MMS/WhatsApp, fax and/or phone call, even if the Member is registered under the Do Not Call Registry;
iix) To disclose personal data to the Thailand Assist’s third party service providers and/or agents, supplier and/or vendor for the above purposes and the above purposes only, on behalf of Thailand Assist.
ix) In relation to mailing lists either by Thailand Assist or through partners and third parties, ensure only the data required for mailing list maintenance is used, with ownership of data remaining the original creator of the mailing list.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you do not want Thailand Assist to continue using and/or disclosing your personal data for the above purposes, you may at any time, withdraw your consent from the Thailand Assist and/or its third party service providers and/or agents using and/or disclosing your personal data as such.
However, you may wish to take note that by withdrawing your consent, Thailand Assist may not be able to continue maintaining, administering or furthering your affiliation, membership, registration, or application effectively and/or you may miss or fail to receive relevant notices and message related to your ongoing affiliation with Thailand Assist.
Thailand Assist is wholly run by Australians in Australia.